Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What shall we buy from our "read to feed" fundraiser?



Way to go! You raised over $350 dollars!

Based on the total amount raised ($355.55) indicate how you would spend the money by commenting to this post. Also answer these questions. Who should receive the animals or plants? Where in the world do you want your money to go to? How does raising money to help people in need make you feel? Would you participate in this program or a similar program again? Remember to use only your first name and last initial.

Thanks! Mr. A

94 comments:

doug.abshire said...

Please respond to the following:

(1) What will you buy for $350?

(2) Who should receive the animals or plants?

(3) Where in the world do you want your money to go?

(4) How does raising money to help people in need make you feel?

(5) Would you participate in this program or a similar program again?

Remember to use only your first name and last initial.

Way to go! Thanks, Mr. A

Anonymous said...

1)I would buy a waterbuffalo.
2)Poor people that need it.
3)Some were in africa.
4)It makes me feel good to know im helping people out.
5)yes i would
Mariela H

Anonymous said...

I would buy a llama, goat, and chickens. I think the families with the best abilities to care for the animals should recieve them. I want the money to go to the country in most need. Raising money for people in need makes me feel good because we're changing their lives. I would definitley participate again.
~JohannaS

Anonymous said...

1)I will but 5 flocks of chicks and 2 goats.
2)I think africa shouls recieve the animals.
3)I feel goos about raiseing money for people who are in poverty.
4)Yes i would.



Jody V

Anonymous said...

1)I would like to get a goat and some flock of chicks
2)The family that is in the need the most
3)Africa i think
4)It makes me feel like we acomplished some thing good
5)Ya I would
Natasha L.

Anonymous said...

1) If I were to but an animal it would be the three rabits. becouse they can reproduse very quickly.
2)I think that we should give it to the place that is the most poverty.
3)Any place with a poor situation to live.
4) Its pretty cool becouse we are acualy buying a real animal to give to a community to help.
5)No, only if its school related.

P.N.

Anonymous said...

1.with $350 I would buy a pig and 2 goats.
2. I would give these animals to the people in africa.
3.In the world i want the money to go to africa.
4.Raising money makes me feel good because im doing something for someone other than myself.
5.Yes i would participate in this program again or something similar to it.

MarisaW

Anonymous said...

I would like use to buy llama goat chicks bunny.

To any that has provety.

I dont Care where the the money goes has long its it gose to and needed famialy.

Goooood.


Yes i would


MIchaaela G

Anonymous said...

I would buy food, cows, chickens, and some goats so that they could help out the people with some milk and provide food for them. Poor people that need them in africa should recive them. I would want my money to go to whoever needs it. Helping raise money makes me feel good because im helping someone in need. I would like to participate in a program like this again.

Heriberto Z.

Anonymous said...

I would spend the money by buying a pig, some chicks and honey bees.I think that less fortunate people should receive these animals. The money should go to people in Africa. Raising money to help people in need makes me feel happy. I'm glad that I was able to do my part to make this world a better place. Yes, I would participate in this program or a similar program again. I love the feeling of doing things for the benefit of others.

Jessica M

Anonymous said...

1) A goat, pig, flock of chicks, trio of rabbits.
2)A family that has no money and has a poor home.
3)I want my money to go to India.
4)Raising money to help people makes me feel great.
5)Yes, I would participate in this program again.

Edward M.

Anonymous said...

sheep+1, goat+1,honey bees+1, flock of chicks+1. the people in poverty i guess. i wan't my money to go to the people to get a better education. yeah i would do it again to help people.
Kyle.M.

Anonymous said...

I would spend the money by buying a pig, some chicks and honey bees.I think that less fortunate should receive these animals. The money should go to people in Africa.

Brenda S.

Anonymous said...

1.I belive that we should buy a male and female goat along with a flock of chicks or two.
2.People in need of the animals/a chance.
3.To africa
4.It makes me feel good that doing something so simple for me is helping some other familes around the world in need.
5.YES i would.
Cruz G.

Anonymous said...

1)I think we should buy flocks of chiks and a goat.
2)poor people that need it
3)africa
4)it makes me feel good about myself because im helping other people.
5)yes i would because i help others
laura z

Anonymous said...

1. CLOTHES
2. THE ANIMAL SHELTER
3. MEXICO AJAJAY
4. STUPID
5. WHAT PROGRAM

CHINIQUA J.

Anonymous said...

(1) With 350 dollars should be spent on a sheep, a goat, Three flocks of chicks, two groups of Honeybees

(2) The sheep should go to a family in Brazil, the goat goes to Kenya, the two grougs of bees should go to diffrent locations of Russia ,and the flocks of chickins to Zimbabwe.

(3)The money should buy animals and given to people in need.

(4) This makes me feel like in changing lives that need a helping hand.

(5) I would participate in a program like this again.

Thalia V.

Anonymous said...

1) I would buy two lama and one honey bee

2) poor people

3) to africa

4) good

5) nope


Melchor .A

Anonymous said...

1. i think we shoud buy pigs
2. africans shud recieve the animals and plants
3. africa
4. it makes me feel good
5. i would participate again
sandy g.

Anonymous said...

I would buy two trees and two pigs.I would give it to the country that needs it most. Where ever it is needed most. it does not matter to me it was a school assigntment. If i was told i would have to i guess.




Joe W

Anonymous said...

(1)I think we should buy a flock of chicks and a goat
(2)Familys that live in poverty
(3)To familys who really need it
(4)It makes me feel good that we are helping familys in need
(5)yes i would
edmundot

Anonymous said...

1) i would buy floks of chicks.
2) to any that has poverty
3)just any part of the world thats in need for it.
4)it makes me feel good inside just to know the feeling of helping out others.
5)yeah

Sirena G.

Anonymous said...

1)I think that we should buy a water bufalo.
2)poor people should receive the animal.
3)South America.
4)Good.
5)Yup.

Chris H.

Anonymous said...

1)I would like to get a goat and some flock of chicks.

2)Poor people that need it.

3)I want my money to go to Africa.

4)It makes me feel good about myself because im helping other people.

5)Yes, I would participate in this program again.

Juan M.

Anonymous said...

1.i think i would buy chicks,a pig or a goat
2.it does not matter to me who gets the animals as long as somebody who needs help gets them
3.south africa
4.raising money for people that need help makes me feel good
5.yes i would participate in this program again
ashley h.

Anonymous said...

A water buffalo.

The egyptians.

Egypt.

Gud.

No.




Giovanni. C.

Anonymous said...

1. 2 goats and 5 flocks of chicks
2. People in third world countries that are in need of food and money should recieve that animals.
3. I don't care where the money goes just as long as it is helping someone out for the better.
4. It doesnt make me feel anything
5. Sure






Elyrha

Anonymous said...

1. I will buy a water buffalo for them because it is very help ful for moving items.
2.the farmers should receiv the animals and the others should get the plants.
3. i want my money to go to a need family who need money or food.
4.it makes me feel like im making a difference in someones life.
5.i was alble to help other people in need.david h

Anonymous said...

1. For $350, I think we should buy some chicks and some geese.

2. Families in South Africa.

3. South Africa.

4. It makes me feel good inside. It makes me feel caring and like I want to help out more.

5. Yes, I would definitely do this again.

KaylaB

Anonymous said...

1I would a sheep and pig.

2The people poor need the money for buy food product.

3That most countries poor is in EAFRICA.

4I donated somethink good for the people poor.

5yes i would participate in this pragram.

juan jasso

Anonymous said...

1) A water buffalo and a goat
2) Jared Russo or the mexico people
3) 2 Mexico
4) Good
5) yes
Kevin Rulez

Anonymous said...

1.I will buy a couple of rabbits and a goose.2.The people who need it the most.3.The people that suffer the most or are hurt the most.4.It makes me fell good inside that I helped those people.5.Yes,because the people there really need help with thier.Austin H.

Anonymous said...

1) A goat, pig, flock of chicks, trio of rabbits.
2) I think africa shouls recieve the animals.
3)to espain.
4)It makes me feel good that doing something so simple for me is helping some other familes around the world in need.
5)yes i would

LUIS ALFREDO

Anonymous said...

(1)I would buy a pig.
(2)The poor people who needed.
(3)Africa
(4)It makes me feel good becuase i feel im helping others.
(5)If it has to do with school i would.
Katherine C

Anonymous said...

1) i would buy a waterbuffalo, becausde it can help with the work and if it gets to old they can just eat it
2) the people most in need should get the animals and the people who dont need that much should get the plants
3) to people who need it the most
4) ok
5) yes because i like to help others in need people
Gabriel H.

Anonymous said...

JaZeLlE PaNdO=]

1) With This 350 Dollars We Have Provided To Send To The Read To Feed, i Would Like To Buy Some Chicks.

2)Personaly i Think The Kids That Dont Eat Much Or That Are Sufering From Stravation Should Recieve The Plants Or Animals Sent Out.

3)i Would Like To Sent This Money To Africia Because They Seem To Have The Most Poor People, && They Always Seem To Have The Most Problems When iT Comes To These Situations.

4)Raising Money To Send To These People That Have Less Then Us iN The U.S Makes Me Feel Good Knowing iTs Going Away For A Good Cause.

5)Yes, Because iT Wasnt So Hard && iTs Helping Other Peolpe.

_____Always Jazelle.!

Anonymous said...

(1) What will you buy for $350?
Pigs.

(2) Who should receive the animals or plants?
poor people

(3) Where in the world do you want your money to go?
idk somewhere in africa

(4) How does raising money to help people in need make you feel?
good.

(5) Would you participate in this program or a similar program again?
it doesnt matter

maria a
blk 3

Anonymous said...

I would buy for 350 dollars is two rabbits and a water bufflo. people in african should recieve the animals.i want mine money to go to mexico.raising money helps people in need makes me verry happy inside like a tingle in my heart=).yes i would paticipat in a simuilar porgram.
MarisaM

Anonymous said...

chris ybarra

1)what i would buy with $350 is a waterbufalo, rabits, and chicks.
2)the people in the world that are in need of it.
3)i do not care who ever needs it.
4)it makes me feel good because i am helping people taht really need it and instead of helping my self.
5)i would because this prgram is good and if i had a chace i would do a program like this agian our simular.

Anonymous said...

1)With $350 i would like to buy a goat and some flock of chicks and a sheep.
2)I think that the animals and plants should be given to a family that is really in need.
3)I want the money to go to Africa.
4)It makes me feel like a generous and helpful.
5)yes, i would participate again.
iliana r

Anonymous said...

1)With $350 i would buy a goat, pig, flock of chicks, trio of rabbits.
2)A family that has no money and has a poor home.
3)I want my money to go to India.
4)Raising money to help people makes me feel great becaise it makes me feel that i had helped people to survive..
5)Yes, I would participate in this program again.
I.G

Anonymous said...

1)With $350 i would buy a goat, pig, flock of chicks, trio of rabbits.
2)A family that has no money and has a poor home.
3)I want my money to go to India.
4)Raising money to help people makes me feel great becaise it makes me feel that i had helped people to survive..
5)Yes, I would participate in this program again.
I.G

Anonymous said...

1.)i would buy whatever fills you up a lot maybe like chicken
2.)Whoever needs it the most or in need of it
3.)I would want it to go to africa
4.)It makes me feel kind of good that i could help
5.)Yes if i had enough money


Bo P.

Anonymous said...

1)what i will buy is 2 goats and 90 dolloars worth of chicks.

2)A family that has more family members and duties.

3)I think this fund is good enough

4)I feel prety good.

Maybe when i have more money in the future
miguel m

Anonymous said...

1.I would buy a llama a pig and a trio of rabbits.
2.The people in south africa or el salvador.
3.africa or some place with people who need it.
4.It makes me feel good to know im helping people that are in poverty.
5.yes
Marco R

Anonymous said...

1) If I were to buy an animal it would be the a llama becouse they can give you fur and/or milk.
2)A family that has no money and has a poor home.
3)I want my money to go to Africa.
4.it makes me feel like im making a difference in someones life.
5)Yes, because it wasn't so hard and its helping other peolpe.

Justin aka J-Rod #21

Anonymous said...

1.)I wan to buy a goat, a flock of ducks, flock of geese, trio of rabbits, and a flock of chicks.
2.)I believe that people who cant afford food and people who are losing the jobs.
3.) Where it helps the people.
4.)It makes me feel good inside that I can help people.
5.) Yes I would do this again.
~Augustina C~

Anonymous said...

1. I am not sure what i will buy with $350
2. Families who need it most in other countries should receive the animals or plants.
3. the country who needs it most should get it
4. it makes me feel like i did something good and that the people who get it deserve it.
5. yes i would participate in another similar program luike this.

Brittany H

Anonymous said...

1.i would buy a goat and a lama.
2.The people that are in a real need for food.
3.Some place in Africa.
4.They make me feel proud of myself.
5.Yes i would.
Elizabeth G.

Anonymous said...

(1) What will you buy for $350?
-i wuld like to buy sheep, chicks,goat, and what we can afford.

(2) Who should receive the animals or plants?
-Nigeria,africa

(3) Where in the world do you want your money to go?
-Nigeria,africa

(4) How does raising money to help people in need make you feel?
-good

(5) Would you participate in this program or a similar program again?
-yes
daisyg

Anonymous said...

1.i would buy a goat and a lama.
2.The people that are in a real need for food.
3.Some place in Africa.
4.They make me feel proud of myself.
5.Yes i would.
Elizabeth G.

Anonymous said...

1.) A water buffalo 2 flocks of chickens and a trio of rabbits
2.) The ones who are suffering under poverty the most.
3.)To Africa
4.)I feel helpful and good that im manking at least a small dofference in the world.
5.)YES

JAIME D.

Anonymous said...

1) i would buy chicks, a pig,honey bees,llamas
2)the family tha needs them the most.
3)I think they should be sent around the world to places who need it the most.
4)it makes me feel good knowing that i made a difference in someones life.
5)yes i would!!
Shaylene Denham

Anonymous said...

1)i would buy a goat and some chickens
2)the ones that should recieve them are the ones that really need them and deserve them
3)somewhere in Africa
4)it makes me feel good knowing that im doing something good for other people
5)if i had money to help others

casandra c

Anonymous said...

1)I will buy chickens, a goat, a lama, bees, and sheep.
2)The people who need it the most.
3)Darfurm, Suadan
4)It makes me feel good to know that i am halping someone.
5)Not any time soon, but i will later on.

..Rosendo..A..

Anonymous said...

1. I wouls buy a pig a llama and some rabbits.
2. Poor people
3. I would want the animals to go to el salvador or south africa
4. Good
5. probably


Gabriel B

Anonymous said...

1) For $350 dollars I would buy One goat, one pig, two flocks of chicks, and trees.
2) I think that a amily in need sounds good to have this animals and plants.
3) I would want my money to go to Mexico or Africa, one of those two.
4) Raising money to help people in need makes me feel good and proud of myself, that because of our easy work we earned enough money to feed and maintain a family.
5) Yes Iwould, This is something that we should do more often.
GENESIS G.

Anonymous said...

1) I would spend them in a flok of chickens, goat, lama, bees, and sheeps.
2)The people that need it the most or the most poor people that need it more.
3)Darfur, Suadan
4)This make me feel good because we are helping other people that don't have nothing.
5)I would join in a other program or just for fun, I just want to help other people that need it the most.

Anonymous said...

1) I would spend them in a flok of chickens, goat, lama, bees, and sheeps.
2)The people that need it the most or the most poor people that need it more.
3)Darfur, Suadan
4)This make me feel good because we are helping other people that don't have nothing.
5)I would join in a other program or just for fun, I just want to help other people that need it the most.

Francisco Galvan

Anonymous said...

with three hundred and fifty dollars i woud buy a water buffalo 2 flocks of chickens and a trio of rabbits. the people that should recieve this is the people suffering the most. from anywhere the money could go i want it to go to Africa. rasing money to help people in need makes me feel good in the inside because i know people are getting better. i would participate in a program like this again to help some more people.
irving s

Anonymous said...

1)i would like to buy 2 goats, 2 blocks of chicks, and trees.
2)i would for a family is in need that has lot of children and grandparents with it, i would like it to be a family in maxico or africa.
3)i would like the money to go to mexico or afica.
4)it really makes me feel proud of my self and of the people who help out, it gives me a nod in my throat im very glad we were able to help out and i would like that we do it more often.
5)of courese i would participate again i would be more than glad to help out again and help out.
liz c d s

Anonymous said...

(1) I will buy flock of chicks, sheep, flock of geese, trees, honeybees, flock of ducks, and trio of rabbits for $330.

(2) People living in poverty should recieve the animals or plants.

(3) I want my money to go to Gaza Strip in Egypt.

(4) Raising money to help people in need makes me feel important and needed.

(5) Yes, I would participate in this program or a similar program again.

Jenny G.

Anonymous said...

1)I think we should get a flock of
chicks,goat,trees,honey bees, and sheep.
2)poor needing people
3)i would send the anmals and plants to Malawi because its the poorest country (South Africa).
4)It makes me feel happy to know that we are helping other families that are very poor and that they can live off somthing that we helped them get.
5)yes i will participate to help people.

Rosa F...

Anonymous said...

1)I will buy :a goat, a sheep, 2 flocks of chicks, and trees. Which will equal an amount of $340.

2)The people that should receive the animals and plants are the people that have suffered traggic losses like loosing family members and such.

3)I would like for my money to go to Gaza Strip in Egypt.

4)Raising money to help people in need makes me feel good inside because I know that Ive done someone good and changed someones life for the better.

5)Yes, i would participate in this program again because its for a good cause and it helps others stay alive and help them fight for their lifes.

Priscila A

Anonymous said...

1)With $350 I will buy a goat, a sheep, trees, and two flocks of chicks.
2)The person receiving the animal or plants should be people who are going through poverty and are in need of our help and appreciate it.
3)I would want my money to go to a family in Gaza Strip (Middle East and North Africa).
4)Raising money to help people in need makes me feel useful. I can help people head towards a better future.
5)I would participate in this program or a similar one again because its for a good cause and i believe that if everyone who has the ability to help should take action.

YO! aka Jessica C.

Anonymous said...

1- we will buy some chickens and some bunnies.
2-I am not really sure were it should go but someone that really needs the help should get it
3-I would probably want it to go to Africa.
4-It makes me feel good because i know i am making a difference in the world and sommeones life.
5-Yes, I would because it is helping people in need.

kathleen J.

Anonymous said...

I WHANT A WATER BUFFALOW.
2I DONT NO SOMEONE THAT NEEDS IT.
3I DONT CARE.
4TI MAKES ME FEEL GREAT.
5 YES I WOULD





ROBERT

Anonymous said...

(1)I would buy the water buffalo.
(2)The people who truly need it.
(3)I would want my money to go somewhwere in the middle east to a poverty struck country.
(4)It makes me feel like I can truly help a poverty struck place without even going to that place.
(5)Yes

Sydney T.

Anonymous said...

1.with the 350 dollars we will but the water buffalo.
2.the people who really deserve it and will use the resources well
3.I would want my money to go somewhere in the middle east or anywhere thAt deserves it
4.Raising money for someone who needs it makes me feel important because im helping out someone
5.Yes I would do another project like this one


taylor r

Anonymous said...

1.I WILL BUY A COW
2. PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN DARFUR
3. I WANT OUR MONEY TO GO TO AFRICA
4. RAISING MONEY FOR OTHER PEOPLE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A GOOD PERSON
5. YES I WOULD PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM AGAIN
ELIASD

Anonymous said...

1] What will you buy for $350?
pig's and a water buffalo

2] Who should receive the animals or plants?
people that need them

3] Where in the world do you want your money to go?
the place that need's them the most

4] How does raising money to help people in need make you feel?
uhmmm .. it make's me feel happy becuase i know they need help and i'm helping them!

5] Would you participate in this program or a similar program again?
depends.

-Casandra Bernal .. <3

Anonymous said...

1) A goat, pig, flock of chicks
2.)A family that has no money and has a poor home.
3)I want my money to go to Africa
4)Raising money to help people makes me feel great.
5)Yes, I would participate in this program again.

Anonymous said...

(1) What will you buy for $350?
~Water buffalo and a pig

(2) Who should receive the animals or plants?
~The family who needs it the most

(3) Where in the world do you want your money to go?
~Africa

(4) How does raising money to help people in need make you feel?
~It makes me feel good that I could help make a difference in the world.

(5) Would you participate in this program or a similar program again?
~Yes I would

Anonymous said...

1) I would buy a flock of chickens
2) The family that needs it the most
3) To one of the poorest countries
4) Raising teh money made me feel good becuase we are helping to make someone's life a little better.
5)Yes, I would participate in this program again or one similar to it.

Marcus S

Anonymous said...

(1)I think we should buy a flock of chicks and a goat too.

(2)Familys that live in poverty.

(3)To familys who really need it.

(4)It makes me feel good that we are helping familys in need.

(5)yes i would.

Anonymous said...

1) A goat, pig, flock of chicks
2.)A family that has no money and has a poor home.
3)I want my money to go to Africa
4)Raising money to help people makes me feel great.
5)Yes, I would participate in this program again.

Manuel A

Anonymous said...

(1)I think we should buy a flock of chicks and a goat.

(2)Familys that live in poverty.

(3)To familys who really need it.

(4)It makes me feel good that we are helping familys in need.

(5)yes i would.

Monica V

Anonymous said...

You could buy a goat a sheep a foak of ducks a floak of hope and a floak of sheep. The animals should be resied some where in Africa in a poor village. Raisin money makes me feel really good because some one in neeed is going to get some help.Yes I would participate in a program like this again... but i really dont likle to read. Angeles M

Anonymous said...

1.You can buy a water buffalo.A flock of hope.Flock of chicks and a flock of ducks
2.I think that the people who should recieve these animals is the people who need it the most.
3.I want my money to go to Africa where there is the most people that need it.
4.It makes me feel good that we are helping families in need.
5.In a similar program.

Anonymous said...

(1) What will you buy for $350?

I don't know what to get.

(2) Who should receive the animals or plants?

people can't afford food

(3) Where in the world do you want your money to go?

I want my money to go to India

(4) How does raising money to help people in need make you feel?

Over joyed

(5) Would you participate in this program or a similar program again?

Maybe if I really wanted to or I had no other chioce

Ian michael hernandez

Anonymous said...

1)I think we should buy flocks of chiks and a goat.
2.i dont care who gets them, to me who gets the animals they need them more.
(3)Africa
3)I think this fund is good enough.4)It makes me feel good to know that i am halping someone.
5) i would try to in the future.

Anonymous said...

(1) What will you buy for $350?
I would buy a llama because it provides milk and fur.

(2) Who should receive the animals or plants? Anyone who is staving and cant afford food.

(3) Where in the world do you want your money to go? Somewhere in africa.

(4) How does raising money to help people in need make you feel? It doesnt make me feel diffrent

(5) Would you participate in this program or a similar program again?
Only if another teacher made me.

JH

Anonymous said...

1. I would like to buy chickens, and maybe some goats
2.I think we cshould give it ot the people who are most in need or the most poverty
3.I would want the money to go to Africa
4.raising money for people in poverty makes me feel good because i know that i am helping someone
5.yes i would participate in something like this again, because i like helping people.
Ashley M.

Anonymous said...

1)I think we should buy flocks of chiks and a goat.
2.i dont care who gets them, to me who gets the animals they need them more.
(3)Africa
3)I think this fund is good enough.4)It makes me feel good to know that i am halping someone.
5) i would try to in the future.

FABIAN S.

Anonymous said...

1.I would buy 2 goats because they make milk and i think you can shave it for the wool.
2.The people who really need the money should receive the animals.
3.Somewhere where even the community can benifit from the livestock.
4.It makes me fell good knwoing i helped somebody.
5.I would only participate again if i had to.
Anjel V.

Anonymous said...

1)i would get them sheep so they can have milk, plus i would buy some chicks so they get eggs and when they grow they can eat them.
2)I would send it to the community leaders so they can manage the sheep and tell the community about it.
3)actually i think we should send them the money left over so they can buy food if they can. So somewhere where there is at least a little shop.
4)AWESOME!!!!
5)TOTALY DUDE!!!
Juan B.
LiL JoKeR

Anonymous said...

1)flock of chickens
trio of rabits
and a lama

2)people who truly need them

3)a place where people who are in need live

4)it makes me feel wonderful about myself as a person

5)yes i love to help people

katrina r

Anonymous said...

1.goats pigs and water buffalo
2.people
3.anywhere
4.good
5.no!
Shantel A

Anonymous said...

1)I would buy a goat ($120) or a flock of chicks ($20)
2)The people who really need it the most
3)I dont know but whichever village needs it the most
4)I dont care, but its alright
5)No its a pain to do things like this
JG

Anonymous said...

1.)I would buy 2 dozen chickens and one cow.
2.)The people who really need it and have a place to keep them.
3.)I want my money to go to Africa.
4.)Raising money makes me feel better bout my self.
5.)yes I would
stephaniec

Anonymous said...

1. I would buy a llama, sheep and a flock of ducks.
2. I think people over in Africa should recieve the animals.
3. I would honestly like to keep the money in the US. We have enough homeless and starving people that we could be helping eachother in this country.
4. It makes me feel really good about myself.
5. I don't think I would participate in another one because a lot of people I know, don't want to sponser me because of the fact that it isn't helping the US any.

Brandi C

Anonymous said...

1.You can buy a water buffalo.A flock of hope.Flock of chicks and a flock of ducks
2.I think that the people who should recieve these animals is the people who need it the most.
3.I want my money to go to Africa where there is the most people that need it.
4.It makes me feel good that we are helping families in need.
5.In a similar program.

Sandra M

Anonymous said...

1)I would buy some folk of chickens also and sheep a pig....
2)The poor people and the most needed...
3)to the poorest place ever like asia
4)I makes me feel happy because i and not only thinking for my self instead am also thinking for others.
5)Yes i would because it is something good and they are not asking for to much

doug.abshire said...

OK, so we have decided to purchase a water buffalo, a goat and some chickens. Thanks to Ms. Dahn for the "poverty party" as another experience that allows us to understand the global issues of poverty. We will in the future look at poverty in the US.

Mr. A